Back To Alaska

Tyler shows me his hockey medallion. Future NHL defenseman, folks. Some friends and I went Neon Bowling for St Patrick's Day. Below is Brett and Jenn. Sexytime!
Adam and Jenny, all smiles

Here's my family at Romano's celebrating Genevieve's 21st birthday.

I spent four days in LA after leaving Symphony. I stayed with my friends Kathryn and Terayle who are always nice enough to let me visit. Kathryn is currently working on a film being shot at Fox Studios. It was "Take Henry To Work Day," so naturally I was stoked.
Here is Studio 21, which was used in a galaxy far, far away.

"Doh!"

Marilyn smells good

Quote of the day at the production office

The girls have a very nice new home in Winnetka (North of LA in the San Fernando Valley).

The "Where Have You Been?" wall

Terayle is a great cook. One of the nights she made us yummy tacos. I pitched in by making guacamole which is my new forte.

When T. found out I had never had homeade fried chicken before, she took it upon herself to introduce me. She also made homeade mashed potatoes that were mouth-watering. Here's how it looked.

After the four days of fun, I finally headed home to Anchorage.

No comments: