5 Days In New York City


Grand Central Station





Fifth Avenue Mac Store

My Emma

Radio City Music Hall

The door to our hotel room

"This town deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna give it to 'em." Emma and I got to see The Dark Knight on opening night, what a great flick. It was pretty sweet seeing it at a sold out theater in New York City.

Martinis at Vintage

Apple Cinnamon infused vodka at the Russian Vodka Room

Infusing jugs

Emma and I stayed at the Night Hotel. Cool place, located right on 45th near Times Square.







Dave Fiore, Cameron Washington, Emma and I enjoy a nice cold one on a hot day in Brooklyn.

One last game at Yankee Stadium before her doors close.

DJ and A-Rod defend the infield





Hardcore fan!

Over 55,000 in attendence. It's almost like an Obama speech.



Nothing beats a hottie in a Yankees cap

Maureen and Mom



The subway ride home from Yankee Stadium. It felt like being inside a baked potato.

Ruby Foo's for some sushi





Carousel in Bryant Park. She made me.



Emma and I went to see Wicked at the Gershwin Theater. Here's the map of Oz backdrop, with the Dragon Clock above.

There's no place like NYC

No comments: